I was very surprised to receive an award for blogging. Wow. Peer support, the best kind!
Since all good things are better when shared, I’m going to nominate a few other bloggers for the award. But, before that, the rules require that I share seven things about myself. So here goes!
- I thoroughly enjoy the movie The Boat that Rocked. It may well have the best soundtrack of all times, and it’s a good reminder of the power of music.
- I started crocheting in 2009 and have pretty much surprised myself ever since. Did not know I could learn to do stuff that is actually cool.
- My all time favorite book is Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman.
- I would love to be able to write something as good as An Act of Terror by André Brink.
- Both of my favorite drinks come from Portugal: Vinho Verde and Port Wine.
- My favorite way of traveling is going to concerts abroad. One of the more memorable concerts took place in La Cigale in Paris. I finally heard Calogero play La fin de la fin du monde and it was fantastic.
- There is something magical about underwater photography.
And now for passing the award on. These awesome bloggers deserve the Versatile Blogger Award:
- 400 days ’til 40
- A Year of Reading the World
- Clouds of Colour
- Becoming Madame
- Early Nerd Special
♥ In the meantime: Despite the financial craziness going on in Europe right now, what has touched me most in the recent days is Aung San Suu Kyi receiving her Nobel Peace Prize she was awarded in 1991.
♠ Song of the day: The Beach Boys, Wouldn’t It Be Nice